The Willow Dress is cut in a vintage-inspired floral bouquet printed voile. This romantic peasant dress has fine rows of elasticated shirring detail at the high waist and sleeve hems, an adjustable rouleau drawstring tie to cinch dress in at high-waist if desired and an elasticated neckline with an opening at the centre front secured with a second rouleau tie. Wear this dress with the neckline open or tied to obscure front opening. The dress has been designed as a breezy summer style with a semi-fitted bodice and the high waisted skirt is gathered softly and flatteringly, dreamily voluminous. Comes with a bias cut petticoat (half-slip) to create an opaque finish with no extra bulk.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Cotton Printed Voile
- 100% Bias Cut Cotton Voile petticoat included (elasticated at waist)
- Gathered 3/4 length sleeve that can be worn above the elbow as desired (shirring elastic measurement allows it to sit securely) finished with a soft frill at hem
- Pull on style with no fastenings aside from ties
- Neck edge finished with elastic to create a soft frill
- Fits true to size | Intended for a relaxed fit | Bottom hem sits at mid calf
- Model wears size 8