The Paris Shift is cut in an Indian inspired floral printed on voile. Recalling dressmaking techniques of the 60s & 70s, the flattering in-and-out shape of this dress is created by using curved gored panels. Five panels make up each of the front and back, seamed together for an exquisite albeit simple silhouette. Dress is fully lined with cotton voile using the same technique to create an opaque finish without adding any bulk.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Cotton Printed Voile
- 100% Cotton Voile Lining
- Gathered 3/4 length sleeves can be worn shorter as desired (elastic measurement allows sleeve to sit securely above elbow) finished with narrow elastic in casing
- Centre back invisible zipper opening
- Round neck finishes at collarbone
- Fits true to size | Intended for a close but not tight fit | Bottom hem sits at knee
- Model wears size 8