A feminine, vintage inspired piece, the Blossom Blouse is cut in a softly lustred cloth, a blend of silk-cotton printed in France. A scattered vintage floral design coloured in rich and pretty tones decorates this blouse which features a flattering high yoke at front and back framed with a wide hand dyed cotton lace. Soft gathers fall from the base of the yoke and a row of fine rouleau button loops and natural shell buttons secure it closed at the back yoke opening.
Made in Australia.
- 70% Cotton & 30% Silk certified by OekoTex
- 100% Cotton hand dyed wide lace detail
- Gathered full-length sleeve with wide lace finish
- Button loops at back neck opening with natural shell buttons
- Fits slightly small | We recommend sizing up | Bottom hem sits at mid-hip level
- Works well tucked into a high waisted pant or jean as photographed and also left out
- This blouse is slipped on over the head
- Jemimah wears size 8 and is 169cm tall