The Junie dress is cut in an embroidered cotton with stitch-work creating a subtle stripe design. A folkloric woven jacquard sourced from French weaving specialists creates a border effect, edged with hand-dyed lace inserted trimming and finished with contrasting linen binding. A row of hidden rouleau button loops and natural shell buttons line the centre front opening and the dress has an invisible zipper in the left side seam. A flattering and easy to wear shape, this dress has a high waist and lined skirt finishing at the knee.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Cotton shirting with cotton-blend jacquard
- !00% Cotton lining in skirt
- 100% Cotton hand dyed lace inserts
- 100% Linen binding
- Full-length sleeve with binding finish and natural shell button closure
- Hidden button loops at centre front opening with natural shell buttons
- Invisible zipper closure in left side seam
- Fits true to size | Intended to be semi-fitted | Bottom hem sits at knee level (measures 100cm in length from inside shoulder to hem)
- Jemimah wears size 8 and is 169cm tall