Misty Blouse | Porcelain | for pre-order
PRE-ORDER FOR A 15TH - 30TH OCTOBER DELIVERY
An ode to history, the Misty Blouse is expertly sewn in Melbourne, piecing together an array of cut-work cotton lace trimmings amongst the main fine cotton muslin fabric. This keepsake features full, stitch and trim decorated sleeves and a loose fitting bodice with pintucks worked on the front yoke alongside lace. Soft flat tucks are used to join the body to the yoke avoiding exaggerated fullness at bust level once on the body.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Cotton hand dyed cut-work lace trims and 100% Cotton insert lace
- Gathered bracelet-length sleeve with buttoned cuff in cut-work lace
- Button loops along binding at centre back bodice with natural shell buttons
- Neck edge finished with collar stand trimmed with lace edging
- High yoke on both front and back bodice
- Garment washed prior to pressing to eliminate shrinkage
- Fits true to size | Intended for a relaxed fit | Bottom hem sits at low hip
- Due to the delicate nature of this fabric we highly recommend sizing up if you fall between sizes.
- Model wears size 8
Style with our Hattie Short to complete the look.