Channeling French je ne sais quoi, the classic Billie dress is cut in a self-coloured patterned cotton (a winter weight) with contrast lace-work creating an air of femininity. This gently puffed sleeve dress has an empire-line seamed semi-fitted bodice with stitched tucks creating flattering shaping at the high-waist and soft fullness over hips. The pin-tucked yoke neckline is finished with a subtle internal bind. Nipped in at all the right places, Billie is a flattering style for all shapes and very easy to wear.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Cotton jacquard shirting
- 100% Cotton hand dyed lace trim
- Full-length sleeve with lace finish
- Concealed zipper at centre back
- Fits true to size | Intended to be semi-fitted | Bottom hem sits at mid-low calf level
- Jemimah wears size 8 and is 169cm tall