FOR PRE-ORDER with delivery estimated around end June.
The Liberty dress is our most iconic silhouette gaining prominence as part of Nina Proudman's wardrobe on the beloved Australian television series Offspring. Due to overwhelming demand fuelled in part by the worldwide release of the series, we have charmed our French print-house into retrieving these original mulberry prints from their archives for just one more time! Cut in flowing georgette, this flattering dress is semi-fitted, designed to fall rather than sit close to the body. Feature seams are finished with an inserted hand dyed cotton lace. The front neckline is secured closed with a corded neck tie finished with antique nickel beads.
Made in Australia.
- 100% Viscose Georgette in 2 weights
- Bodice and sleeves are cut in a lightweight georgette and skirt is cut in a heavier, less sheer quality
- 100% Cotton hand dyed insert lace
- Gathered bracelet-length sleeve with cuff
- Shaped separate empire-line waist panel
- Neck edge finished with collar stand and cotton neck tie
- Fits true to size | Intended for a relaxed fit | Bottom hem sits at low-mid calf
- The relaxed fit allows the absence of zipper, this dress is slipped on over the head
- Pair with our blossom coloured Patience Slip
- size 10 measurements: Bust 98cm, Waist (at band) 96cm, Hip 130cm
- these measurements alter in increments of 5cm between sizes (increasing and decreasing)
- finished dress length from inside shoulder to hemline is 122cm and sleeve length is 46cm from outside edge of shoulder.